CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Children's names(chosen by texanna).

texanna.

**These names are just names that I think are awesome. These are not necessarily names that I would want to name my children. I will not know what to name my child until I have spent nine months with him or her and gotten to know how he or she reacts to certain things. Radman and I will name our children based on what we feel is spiritually fitting for the child based on his or her feeling and behavior in the womb.

Poppy
Lion
Marion
June
Ivy
Pearl
Olive
Basil
Jett
Clover
Isaiah
Georgina, Georgie for short
Charlie(girl)
Paisely- does this shock anyone?
Bernadette, Bernie for short
Ireland
Zion
Malachi


I know I'm a little plant happy..but what you like in life you tend to lean to in all things. I like plants.

krystal.
**same here.
craig.
zsenae.
summer.
june.
jane.
jackson.
wade.
lovely.
chance.
belle.
rosalyn.
micah.
violet.
oliver james.
benson.
harmony.
joy.
jude.
afton.
eveline.
eden.
jasper.
honey.
sadie.
penny.
coral.
sky.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh! this is so great. I was just editing my list last night. And Krystal told me readers are supposed to contribute, so here ya go.

    These are names I would like to possibly one day name my children. Most of them incorporate family names because I'm a good Southern girl. And the asterisks are by the ones I love the most.

    Girls:
    *Lucy Abigail
    Darcy Madelyn
    *Miranda Leigh
    *Emma Suzanne
    *Kathleen Linley
    Sofie Jude
    Riley Anne
    Sydney Ellis


    Gender Neutral:
    Sloan Emery

    Boys:
    Carter Mason
    *Ainsley Dean
    Randy Lawson
    Jackson Luke
    Carlisle Joshua
    Jasper Ryan
    Elijah Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. (boys)
    wiley
    brayden
    landen
    avery
    tien
    julian
    jasper
    lance
    tiger
    seth
    rowan
    taye
    baylee

    (girls)
    emmalee
    allison
    amelia
    marina
    kira
    leeanne
    raelyn
    lillianna
    harmony
    imani
    adalinae
    bee
    krasno

    ReplyDelete